Blog about Twitter

Twitter is like a new unknown social media networking site to me. I personally don't really like how Twitter works because it is not as user friendly as others. I still do not know the difference between Reply and Retweet as mentioned in my previous blog. But for class discussion purposes, I dislike the idea of people using personal Twitter accounts because it makes it very difficult due to the amount of spams I see on my feed. I get the idea of hashtag to search for stuff related to class discussion, but I would say it is a lot more convenient if everyone have a fresh new account used solely for our class discussion. On the other hand, Blackboard discussion is better but still not really to my liking because it takes too many clicks to reply to a single post. I like posts like Facebook or Instagram where you can just click "Reply" on the post when you see it on the feed. Blackboard is a lot more organized compared to Twitter because it is visible to all classmates and about class only. Finally in-class discussion is the standard for most classes. I do believe discussion is much more clear and classmates can probably get a lot more out of it compared to online discussions. But there are always classmates who are introverts/shy that prefer online discussions. Since this is an online course, Blackboard discussion and Twitter will probably be much more convenient for everyone. I personally like Blackboard discussion, in-class discussion then Twitter, respectively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HW Creativity

Blog: P2P