Blog: Next New

As of today we have virtual reality otherwise known as VR, but only up to a certain extent. When we use VR we need a remote control to control what we do in it. I hope for the future to develop a better version of VR that I believe will eventually be possible. I want there to be a hardware system that can sync with a human's brain in which people can actually deep dive into VR. This will eliminate the need for the use of remote control. Their consciousness will actually be within the VR and practically sleeping in real life (unconscious in real life). This might sounds kind of scary, but if technology is of this level it will actually be really cool in my opinion.

The downside to this would be people not being able to differentiate VR and the real world if they are too into it. Long usage of this can also develop health issues due to lack of exercise and their diet would probably be bad. Therefore, moderate use of this new media would be recommended.

I got this idea through a show I watched in the past called "Sword Art Online".

Comments

  1. Hi Daniel,

    I really like this idea. It sounds crazy to think of having a technology that can understand the human brain, but to be honest... I really don't think technology is far from reaching that point! Sometimes I think to myself, "what will the world be like in 20 years?" It's hard to imagine technology becoming any more advanced than it already is, but I have no doubt that your idea will become reality soon enough.

    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel,

    Your idea might sounds crazy, but all great ideas sounds crazy at first. I agree with Valerie and believe we are not far from it, the way technology is growing anything can be done in just a few years. I suggest you save this blog and look back at it when this actually becomes true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Advice

Blog: P2P

Creativity and New Media